In November 2011 Bits from Bytes released the RapMan 3.2 3D printer. The new RapMan 3.2 has been added with a touchscreen interface and USB memory stick file transfer. But what about the owners with old RapMan 3.0 or 3.1 3D printers?
Bits from Bytes came up with a solution. They launched upgrade kits for older Rapman owners. Instead of buying a new printer the old owners of RapMan 3.0 or 3.1 can buy a full set of upgrade kit and make the most of the new developments in the electronics and touch screen technology.
What parts are included in the upgrade kits? For example:
The RapMan 3.1 Double Head Extruder Upgrade kit adds an additional head to the printer. It allows you to print on your Rapman with support material. This kit also includes an additional reel holder.
The Rapman 3.0 & 3.1 Single Head to 3.2 Single Head Upgrade Kit adds the touch screen functionality. It includes acrylic panels, fans, wires, PVC conduit, PCBs and USB drive in the box.
If you are looking to update your current RapMan 3.0 or 3.1 check out BFB web store for all the available upgrade kits.
image credit: BFB
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Large scale 3D printer One-to-One on Kickstarter
- 3D chocolate printer available for taking orders
- The ORD Bot 3D printer platform using MakerSlide linear bearing
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D printer got $1 Million order from Department of Defense
- New MakerBot brings 3D printer one step closer to everyone
- MakerBot announces Replicator 3D printer and new Thingiverse
- New Cubic 3D printer from 3D Systems at CES 2012
- 1st successful print test from DIY 3D DLP Printer
- Makible working on $300 3D Printer
- 3D ice printer
- Parametric Printrbot variant - new RepRap 3D printer
- 3D printer beauty - Prusa Air