RapidPro 2012, the second edition of this exhibition was held on 25 and 26 January and attracted 53 exhibitors, more than 2200 visitors to Koningshof in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The audience consisted of machine builders, engineers, architects, doctors, designers, product developers, tool makers, etc. There was much interest in the themes RapidPro at Home, the 3D printers. Among all visitors 17 percent are from abroad. Many are Belgians, but also visitors from Czech Republic, Korea, America, Sweden, Slovenia, Germany, Luxembourg and Australia.
RapidPro will go international next year. said Els van de Ven, the fair manager. "We have received requests from countries such as Scandinavia and the U.S. to be exhibited here." Especially the very popular seminars, " we will certainly offer English seminars next year."
Jan Floor van Egmond, Director at Landré was impressed by the quality of visitors. "They know more about it than last year and ask more focused questions."
The next edition of RapidPro will be held on 26 and 27 February 2013.
Maybe you also like:
- Objet welcomed the Chinese new year with a 3D printed dragon
- The future of 3D printing - Cube and Replicator makers' joint interview by CNET TV
- Lisa Harouni: what makes 3D printing so cool
- The Pirate Bay goes 3D digital designs sharing
- Alexander Boden interview: how the model of village in Minecraft is created
- Absolutely stunning cocoon lamp created with multi-material 3D printer
- 3D chocolate printer available for taking orders
- 3D printing used in upcoming animation "The Pirates! Band of Misfits"
- Inspiring 3D Printing experiments by Monocircus full of fun and love
- The ORD Bot 3D printer platform using MakerSlide linear bearing
- Stratasys uPrint SE 3D printer got $1 Million order from Department of Defense