The mass market is waiting for this for a long long time, a 3D printer with affordable price and high resolution print quality. Veloso has been uploaded some videos and pictures showing the stunning print quality from his 3D printer. Based on liquid polymers and light from projector, this 3D printer kit will allow you to manufacture objects in plastic with high resolution.
However while overall there are only positive responses on indiegogo and Veloso's blog, Pete Brown has written down how his comments was ignored at Veloso's site, "The Internet is Not a Democracy (or: how not to gain customer confidence)". A negative sound is truly healthy, because it could help the other to improve. The most important thing to do to keep customers happy is to properly communicate with them. If Mr. Veloso could spend more time communicating with readers who comment or ask questions, he will for sure benefit from that.
At Indiegogo the backing starts at $59 and for $599 you will get a basic kit I including software, controller board and complete CD. Up to $3,999 they could supply a full kit, software and 1kg of resin.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Basic and complete Resin-based 3D Printer kit ready for pre-order
- Pocket printer under development
- Introducing Cartesio CNC/3D printer kit
- ORD Bot 3D printers and MakerSlide available for pre-order
- Affordable Blueprinter SHS 3D printer for desktop sintering
- Building an extra large Ultimaker 3D printer
- Breakthrough: High-speed 3D printer with nanoscale precision
- New 3D-ONE 3D printer from Robot Factory
- RouterStrap 3D printer on the CNC Machine
- How low can a Prusa Mendel 3D printer cost go
- Could Makibox's $350 3D printer raise more money than they have reached now? YES!
- Launch party for KamerMaker - First large-scale movable pavilion 3D-print rooms
- Fabbster "launch customer program" launches today
- The Man Who Prints Houses - Documentary about Enrico Dini and his heart and soul in 3D printing buildings
The Mad Hatter wrote at 5/8/2013 7:43:38 PM:
The funding site is now down.
seyed majid biyamand wrote at 4/10/2012 5:28:09 PM:
The samples are amazing. But is the only example of this is good for you. Whether this printer is available for mass production? Most importantly, it produces many more important is its competitive price. Pico Asyga company visit. And to answer to us best regards biyamand