'Memoirs', a collection of rings, earrings and necklaces designed by ashleigh woodmass using 3D printing technology.
These rings, earrings and necklaces are 3D printed in a certain form with different cast finishing, using material such as sterling silver, brass and antique bronze.
Trendy and innovative, these accessories are both jewellery and a USB key. A pivot hinge keeps the USB in place, inside, it contains a 4 GB USB drive. It is a perfect romantic gift, why not save a special message or photo on the 4GB USB key?
Images credit/ source: designboom
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- A full tutorial on how to build Glove One - a 3D-printed, wearable cell phone
- 3D printed carbon fiber bike frame
- A DIY 3D printed Dodecahedron speaker for summer parties
- Build a seahorse feeding station with Makerbot 3D printer
- Cost analysis of 3D printed TriK Tripod Adapter
- Pingbot - 3D printed rechargable musical robot
- MSU uses Windform to build amateur radio satellite PrintSat on a 3D printer
- Samuel Bernier creates designer lampshade using UP! 3D printer
- MIT Professor Neri Oxman pushes 3D printing in art and manufacturing
- AIRbudz offer safer listening with 3D printed non-cancelling earbuds
- Makielab raised $1.4 million to prove the toys of the future will be 3D printed and totally customized
- UC Berkeley showcases CellScope with 3D printed iPhone stand
- World first 3D printed Swimming Humanoid robot
- Meshu turns your roadtrip into unique jewelry using 3D printing
- Robotic hand 3D-printed in one piece
- Turning 3D prints failure into art
- Design and 3D print "Love and Hate" word blocks