Objet Ltd. today announced the release of a new and improved Objet Rigid Black Material - VeroBlackPlus. The new material features enhanced dimensional stability and surface smoothness.
Objet also introduces 16 new Rigid Black and Rubber-like Digital Materials (composite materials made by combining Objet Rigid Black and Objet Rubber-like Material).
For Objet Connex systems exclusively, these 16 new Objet Digital Materials enable the simulation of a variety of rigid/rubber-like properties including:
• A higher toughness material, simulating polypropylene.
• A range of flexible materials with different Shore A values from 27 to 95.
It is ideal to use the new material combinations for easy and accurate prototyping of seals and packaging for consumer goods, consumer electronics and automotive parts.
(Headphones Prototype - Combining Rigid Black Sides and Black Objet Digital Materials for Soft-Touch Zones around Ears (Shore 40) and Top of Head (Shore 60) - Created in a Single Print Session | images credit: Objet)
Objet VeroBlackPlus replaces Objet VeroBlack. The new improved rigid black material and 16 new rigid / rubber-like composites bring the full Objet range to 123 materials.
Posted in 3D Printing Materials
Maybe you also like:
- Flexible models printed on an Objet 3D printer
- Finding the proper temperature ranges for 3D printing wood
- Stratasys adds black ULTEM 9085 thermoplastic for 3D printing
- High strength nylon 3D printing material available for sale
- Making a plastic filament extruder
- High detailed stainless steel available for 3D printing
- Fabbster's flexible material for 3D printing
- Solidscape introduces 199 USD 3Z Studio materials Pack
- Test printing of new Laywood filament
- LAYWOO-D3: New FDM filament can print wood with tree rings
- Open source home filament maker
- Polypor C: new particle material for voxeljet 3D printers
- University Of Dayton Research Institute wins $3M funding to develop new materials for aircraft parts
- Objet break the 100 material range barrier