EuroMold 2012 exhibits the latest lnnovations in 3D printing and has high participation counts from professional exhibitors. But personal 3D printing has also come to EuroMold. Check them here:
Fabbster has a very good location: right next to the entrance, therefore they have the booth ALWAYS full of people. Or because that was the most colorful stand in the hall?
Netfabb studio shared the same booth with Fabbster, and this 3D printed skeleton is for sure an eye-catching display.
2. The giant PRotos X400 3D printer from German RepRap.
We met Bartosz Cieluch from cb-printer.com, a man full of passion and experiences in 3D printing. The cb-printer.com provides two versions of 3D printer: CB-printer kit and assembled CB-printer, both are completely made of aluminium.
4. And of course, you see them everywhere: Makerbot, the Replicator 2.
RJ from Makerbot and his 3D printed head.
Posted in 3D Printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- Introduction to Mineways (video)
- Huddle: Stylish 3D printed lamp features a miniature cityscape
- LulzBot 3D printer will go to Mars
- Flexible models printed on an Objet 3D printer
- Glen Southern: Getting models prepared for Makerbot Replicator 2 3D printer
- Walking bio-bots created on a 3D printer
- 3D Systems launches Cubify Pics
- Using ScanBooth to prepare your raw 3D scan for 3D printing