3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) announced the immediate availability of Dreve FotoTec hearing aid material for use in its ProJet® 6000 professional 3D printer.
As a leader in additive manufacturing for healthcare, 3D Systems' printers transformed the production of hearing aids almost a decade ago from labor-intensive, hand-crafted devices to fully automated, 3D printed, personalized in-ear hearing aids.
The ProJet 6000 combines the ease of use of an office printer with the performance of genuine SLA® parts to deliver a nearly 2X improvement in throughput for hearing-aid production with a printed surface so smooth that it results in 50% less finishing time.
3D Systems (DDD) is up 0.75% now and trading at $47.19 in a 52-week range of $14.30 - $49.35. DDD's shares have increased 207% in one year.
(Image: Yahoo! Finance)
Posted in 3D Printing Materials
Maybe you also like:
- taulman's 618-1.75mm available for Pre-Order
- Objet expands material range to 123
- Flexible models printed on an Objet 3D printer
- Finding the proper temperature ranges for 3D printing wood
- Stratasys adds black ULTEM 9085 thermoplastic for 3D printing
- High strength nylon 3D printing material available for sale
- Making a plastic filament extruder
- High detailed stainless steel available for 3D printing
- Fabbster's flexible material for 3D printing