Fancy a job working for MakerBot? For people who want to get started in the 3D printing business, MakerBot Industries of Brooklyn, New York opens some positions for you.
Makerbot is hiring for more than 50 positions in at least 35 different roles, from manufacturing, to retail, to senior engineering.
On Friday, March 15, Makerbot will hold a hiring event at its Brooklyn headquarters. If you fit the description, or know someone who does, submit your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile to Makerbot. Candidates will be invited to attend the event which will last from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and every candidate will be scheduled for a 15-minute interview slot.
Makerbot currently has less than 200 employees, so they are growing at least 25%. They are hiring people for accounting, marketing, product, support, HR, sales, IT, production, operations - almost all departments in a company.
In January MakerBot moved from Gowanus into its massive, 26,000 square-feet offices in the Metrotech building in Downtown Brooklyn. So it is time for Makerbot to expand and get people to fill in the space.
Posted in 3D Printing Company
Maybe you also like:
- MakerBot and Autodesk to jointly develop and market 3D design and 3D printers
- Massive Dynamics to acquire 3D printer developer PrintForge 3D
- 3D Systems acquired Geomagic for $55 million in cash
- Massive Dynamics launches 3D printing division; seeking acquisition candidates
- 3D Systems called a 'bubble stock' by influential Citron Research
- New 3D printing template marketplace caught selling stolen jewelry, marketplace offline
- Form 1 3D Printer entered into full production, on schedule to deliver end of April
- 3D printer company ExOne increases range, price $16 to $18 for $90 million IPO
- China to invest $80M in 3D printing innovation center
- Ideas to Prototypes to Production (video)
- Affordable 3D printer startup Pirate3DP raises USD482K from Red Dot Ventures