Starting from today, Richrap will do a series of blog posts to show assembly, setup, calibration, and firmware config in stages of his 3DR RepRap Delta Printer.
(Image credit: Richrap)
Part 1 - Release files, print some plastic parts and source other materials.
Part 2 will look at preparation of parts and starting assembly of the 3D printer and extruder.
Part 3 will tackle the final machine assembly, hot-end, electronics setup, and wiring.
Part 4 will get to grips with the firmware, setup, calibration and first movements of the Printer.
Part 5 will see us setting up Slic3r with 3DR, use some test parts to level our bed and have some 3D Printing Fun!
Watch below the Intro video of 3DR that Richrap explains some of the reasons he designed this printer, and you can follow his blog posts here.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Warning! This Pirate3D campaign on Indiegogo is 'fake'
- I AM 3D: a prototype metal ink 3D printer on Indiegogo
- Founders show pic of ProDesk3D 3D printer and first video
- DIY high resolution 3D DLP printer
- Status and Sapiens 3D printer made in Spain
- Opencube to launch desktop 3D printer Japanese model
- LEGObot 3D printer made almost completely out of Legos
- 'RepRap Morgan' by Quentin Harley wins $20,000 Gada prize
- Maplin UK to sell its first 3D printer for £700
- RepRap Morgan SCARA Arm 3D printer kit available for pre-order
- Pirate3D printer raises $1.4m on Kickstarter, exceeding goal by 14X
- EZ 3D Printer introducing new DLP based DIY kit
- New Type A Machines Series 1 3D Printer