Mixee Labs has a new customizable product - a Dogbone Tag 3d printed in stainless steel or silver for your furry friends. This product is designed by Pookas (Michael Mueller). After all, four legged friends also need some 3d printing magic in their lives!
You can add up to 15 characters on the front, and 15 characters on the back - perfect for a name and phone number to help a lost pup find the way home. They start at $35 in Stainless Steel, depending on which size you purchase. In 3D Printed Glossy Silver, they start at $70. Bigger Dogbone Tag sizes will be a few dollars extra.
Below are two photo of Nancy's dog, Ajax, sporting his shiny new Dogbone Tag. If you are more DIY inclined, you can even paint the background black for an antique-y oxidized look.
Source: Mixee Labs
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Coca-Cola launches mini bottles with 3D-printed mini-you
- 3D printed bow tie flashes when someone gets too close
- Next month "We Print Originals" to recreate classic moments in HK
- NRG3: A 3D printable roller wrench tool on Kickstarter
- Japanese police use 3D printing to help find wanted criminals
- Giant loudspeaker maker is investing in 3D printing
- Square Enix sent a takedown notice to 3D-printed Final Fantasy VII Figures
- Criminals use 3D-printed skimmers on Sydney ATMs
- 3D printed 'clip on vase' transforms IKEA drinking glass into a vase
- The full set, 3D printed Final Fantasy VII is now complete. Awesome.
- NASA shows 3D printing in zero gravity (video)