Mad Mike, the automotive customization entrepreneur from the hit television show "Pimp My Ride," is also recognized worldwide as the best of the best when it comes to customizing. And now he will customize a Nissan Cube car for the 3D Systems' cross country Cube Odyssey road trip for promoting the first plug-and-play 3D printer, Cube.
Mad Mike has long been interested in using 3D printing to bring his one-of-a-kind creations to life for unique car parts and projects. Mad Mike and his team will share their creativity and innovation on the Cube by posting daily videos of the customization process on the Cubify blog and Facebook.
The Cube Odyssey, which will hit over 25 of the hottest and most creative cities in the country, will start in Los Angeles on April 10, 2012.
Source: 3D Systems
Posted in fun with 3D printing
Maybe you also like:
- Building an extra large Ultimaker 3D printer
- First retail 3D printing in postal service
- EMS announced 3D Tech Days 10 City Tour
- Create a full-color 3D relief sculpture from your photo
- Create 3d-printable jewelry and sculpture with Cell Cycle WebGL design app
- Breakthrough: High-speed 3D printer with nanoscale precision
- New 3D-ONE 3D printer from Robot Factory
- SoundCloud teamed with Shapeways to get soundwave 3D-printed
- Bathsheba's experimental 3D printed ceramic oil lamp
- RouterStrap 3D printer on the CNC Machine
- PotteryPrint designing app aims to introduce kids to 3D printing
- GE invests on hands-on labs for ordinary people
- How low can a Prusa Mendel 3D printer cost go
- Using 3D Printing to create small business
- StreetScooter and 3D printed dashboard
- Cubify prepares a 25 city trip across the US