Chess is fascinating game and everyone loves it. Imagine you have a 3D printer and you design and print an entire 3D printed chess set made for members of your family. Isn't that cool?
Maximum dimensions for each character is 20x20x70mm. You can submit as many entries as you want but keep in mind that the deadline is 1st of April 2012.
The winner will win a brand new Makerbot Replicator, if your entry make the jury say "Oh wow"...
Photo credit: Thingiverse
Posted in 3D Printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- Win a ShapeOko CNC kit for 3D printing and CNC routing
- 3D Printing/AM China 2012 Conference
- EMS announced 3D Tech Days 10 City Tour
- Enter Absurd iPhone Accessory Design Contest to win a Makerbot Replicator
- Designers are invited to submit entries for 3D Printing Fashion Show at RAPID 2012
- Two-day Synthetic Landscapes Workshop on designing and 3D printing at Objet Headquarters in Billerica
- Get 3D printer in the hands of kids
- Cubify prepares a 25 city trip across the US
- Affordable 3D printed time lapse dolly for fantastic photography
- Review of 9 recently released 3D printing materials(video)