Watch below an interesting video report by futurist Christopher Barnatt from the 3D Printshow in London, October 19th 2012.
Posted in 3D Printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- U.S. Army deploying mobile labs packed with 3D printers to Afghanistan
- Introducing four new personal 3D printers
- Ben Heck's wheelchair foot-controlled system allows hands-free mobility for expectant father
- Continuum Fashion launches $900 custom 3D-printed shoes
- Theo Jansen's 3D printed Strandbeests, here are the Lego and bamboo version
- Making jewelry out of waste materials with a 3D printer
- The 2nd Gen of the multi-material Imagine 3D printer
- Escher For Real: 3D printing real-life version of Escher's drawings
- Will Amazon embrace 3D printing?
- Drone delivers 3D-printed portraits at Burning Man
- Free Sketchfab service allows you to upload and showcase 3D models online
- 3D printing identified in Gartner's 2012 Hype Cycle for emerging technology