April 4, 2013
3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today the launch of 3DMe™, customizable full color 3D printed figurines featuring your photo-realistic head atop costumed superheroes and athletes or brides, grooms and events' honorees from a simple two-photo upload.
3DMe figurines are printed using 3D Systems' ZPrinter® 650 for a full color, ceramic-like feel. The size of 3DMe figurines is 5.5 inches/140 mm tall and the retail price is $64.99 with delivery to your doorstep.
3DMe figurines can be used for wedding cake toppers, congratulatory presents, gifts for special occasions, or just for fun. The highly detailed 3DMe figurines are vibrant in full color, featuring your face and your personalized message on the base.
"Now everyone can create a fantasy version of themselves, celebrate a loved one's achievement or just have fun, with a personalized full color statuette, just by uploading a couple of photographs." said Sarah Stocker, Senior Director Cubify, 3D Systems.
3DMe is available on Cubify.com and produced using sustainable cloud printing. You can upload your photo and get your 3DMe figurine sent to you.
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Turn your 'Let's Create! Pottery' creations into real 3D printed models
- Sharing 3D printers throughout DIY groups
- FABULONIA: 3D printing marketplaces with copyright solution
- Pick up books and a 3D copy of your design at Dalhousie Libraries
- Trinckle 3D printing service and marketplace beta launch
- First 3d Printing Store in Colorado
- China's first 3D Printing Experience Pavilion opened in Beijing
- Leaders of the 3D printing revolution - Shapeways (video)
- 3D scanning and 3D printing let the blind "see" their unborn child
- Inside Materialise's Headquarters
- First Dutch 3D printing shop just opened in Haarlem (video)
- The Early Life of Draft Print 3D
- UC Irvine's RapidTech offers low-cost 3D printing service for businesses
- FabGate: 3D printing service marketplace
- Alphacam offers online 3D printing service