Beijing based Delta Micro Factory Corp. (PP3DP) announced today the release of its UP Plus 2 3D printer, an upgraded version based on its flagship product UP! Plus.
The UP Plus 2 is claimed to be the easiest Desktop 3D Printer in its category and also the first to equip with a full set of automatic platform calibration system, including platform leveling calibration, and platform height calibration.
Together with the announcement of UP Plus 2, Delta Micro Factory (PP3DP) also released its latest UP software version 1.19. The upgraded software includes features:
- Thin surface printing.
- Pause printing at a certain height.
- Shell printing on Mac.
- Various bug fixes and other usability improvements.
UP Plus 2 will be priced at $1,649, and it will be available to pre-order from June 1st through Delta Micro (PP3DP)'s website here.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Quentin Harley released SCARA based "RepRap Morgan" 3D printer and its design
- Aleph Objects introducing new Lulzbot TAZ 3D printer
- W.Afate: a 3D printer made from recycled e-waste wants to go to Mars
- Pirate3D's Buccaneer 3D printer is priced at US$347
- PrismX open source 3D printer launched on Kickstarter
- Staples starts selling Cube 3D printers for $1299.99
- Printrbot launches $299 Printrbot Simple 3D printer
- Conrad store now sells 3D printer for less than 700 Euro
- Pirate 3D Buccaneer 3D printer giveaway
- Kühling&Kühling 3D printer kit available for pre-order
- botObjects introducing full-color desktop 3D printer ProDesk3D
- Ilios HD SLA 3D Printer
- WillyBot 3D printer from Korea
- 3D Systems unveils ProJet x60 series of full color 3D printers
- 3D printers enter the retail arena: department stores and SkyMall
- Introducing Panther 3D printer from Portabee team in Singapore