Italian 3D print start-up MakerDreams has just launched its iNvent One 3D printer on indiegogo. Created by brothers Luca and Frederico Faggiotto, iNvent One is a plug-in-and-play machine which features a build volume 280x210x200 mm (11.02x8.2x7.8 inches) and 100 micron quality.
Since the start of last year, the duo has been working on a 3D printer that is stylish, user-friendly and affordable. They designed the product from scratch. The entire chassis is made of highly recyclable aluminum and other materials, without the use of toxic substances. It uses linear guidance systems with recirculating ball bearing carriers.
The printer has an appealing enclosure without visible screws or mechanical components to keep the appearance elegant. The enclosure keeps the internal temperature stable and also prevents any person from coming into contact with hot parts.
The iNvent One 3D printer uses the coreXY system that which has perfect balance of speed and space efficiency. The central part, the extruder, is a MK7 model with a removable enclosure cover to keep it safe from any contact. It has also a LED system that illuminates the object that you are printing.
MakerDreams is offering indiegogo backers the beta version of iNvent One for $999 ($725 / €605). Check out more info here on indiegogo.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Rapcraft team introducing new PrusAL 3D printer
- Meet Metalbot: new all-metal RepRap compatible 3D printer
- German RepRap launches largest 3D printer PRotos X400
- Ultimaker vending wall
- Introducing miniFactory 3D printer from Finland
- Comparison of LulzBot AO-100, MakerBot Replicator, Uprint SE Plus (video)
- Solidoodle introduces new 3D printer - Solidoodle 3
- LulzBot 3D printer will go to Mars
- Glen Southern: Getting models prepared for Makerbot Replicator 2 3D printer
- Solidscape launches 3Z LAB 3D wax printer for dental labs
- New CartesioLD V0.6 3D printer
cze wrote at 3/31/2014 10:03:31 AM:
The video shows that the printed object is bend from beginning
CZE wrote at 3/31/2014 10:02:29 AM:
Hello, please check their picture. It is definitely not COREXY, but HBOT