May 27, 2012
Inprint 2013, according to the organizers, will be the first worldwide event focusing on industrial printing technologies.
The organization is founded by FM Brooks, who organized the latest event from EcoPrint. InPrint 2013 will take place 13-14 November 2013 in Cologne, Germany and will be focusing on 3D printing, rapid prototyping and digital inkjet printing.
"With the support of Mack Brooks Exhibitions and with access to a community in excess of 500,000 individuals and businesses, we are confident we can attract a focused audience of innovators and early adopters, who will attend the event either to improve their production performance or to develop an additive process that introduces new applications, increases both profit and production efficiency. InPrint will bridge the gap between print technology and industrial manufacturing enabling new opportunity and ultimately, new business," says Frazer Chesterman, Director and co-owner of FM Brooks.
FM Brooks is part of the Mack Brooks Exhibitions Group and is Europe's largest independently owned industrial exhibition business. The company specialises in running events within niche industrial sectors from the giant sheet metal exhibition EuroBlech to the converting show, ICE.
Posted in 3D Printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- 3D-print your head to pop on your favourite superhero action figure
- Nendo's "Lacquered Paper-Objects" made on 3D paper printer
- Join Volkswagen "Polo Principle" campaign to design your own Polo
- World's first 3D chocolate printer now up for pre-order
- MiiCraft - A pico projector based home built DLP 3D printer
- MIT team could use nano-size robot pebbles to create crude 3D shapes
- Leapfrog introduces fully assembled plug-and-play 3D printers to mass market
- Printable gripping tool and insect-like robot
- High resolution DIY 3D printer on Indiegogo
- MatterPort's scanner makes 3D capture as digital photography
- Audi to come out of a 3D printer
- Fly 3D printers to Mars and print out spacecraft
- Build a heated build chamber for Rapman 3D printer
- Replacing parts of a 168-year-old conformateur with 3D printer
- 3D Printed DoodleBot makes graphics and patterns on a whiteboard
- Basic and complete Resin-based 3D Printer kit ready for pre-order