How to design an iPhone case in Tinkercad for 3D printing? The team at TinkerCad has made a handy tutorial video for you.
So you can now enter the Shapeways' 3D print contest for iPhone 5 accessories: to "design the coolest possible 3D Printed accessory for the iPhone 5" to win $500 worth of Shapeways 3D Printing. It can be a case, mount, amplifier, magnifier, connector, stand, spinner, launcher, disguise, necklace, shoe, bottle opener, ping pong paddle, helmet, destroyer, anything.
Maybe you also like:
- Turning 8-bit sprites into 3D models ready for 3D printing
- Try hacking MakerWare to support old Makerbots
- Computer program automatically improves structural strength of 3D printable objects
- Sculpteo's new app lets you create your own 3D printed iPhone case
- Visual versioning for 3D printable models on CubeHero
- Visualize your 3D models in real size with Augment
- Handy Potter: create 3D objects with your hands and Kinect
- File2Part 3D Software fixes your 3D model with one click
- New system auto-detects & corrects structure problem of your model for 3D Printing
- New 3D modeling saves Chrysler engine and transmission production costs
- Software developed at Harvard turns video game characters into 3D printable models
- NASA's 3D app lets you experience robotic space travel
- Able Software announces new reseller in France