It consists of three major steps:
1. Full body scanning, takes around 15 minutes;
2. Modify the data of your favourite hair color, texture of clothes, the details of the body in software;
3. Based on the data a miniature replica of yourselves will be printed on a 3D color printer.
You can choose from 3 sizes, S (Max. 10cm, 20g), M (Max. 15cm, 50g) and L (Max. 20cm, 200g) for 21,000 yen (US$264 / EUR207 / GBP166), 32,000 yen (US$403 / EUR317 / GBP253) and 42,000 yen (US$528 / EUR416 / GBP332), respectively. There is a discount for more than two person or a group.
(Images credit: Omote 3D)
The booth opens everyday from November 24 to January 14, 2013 (Except Jan.1, 2013) and you can reserve through the website here.
Source:Spoon & Tamago
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Create and 3D print custom records for Fisher Price's Toy Record Player
- Weekend project: 3D print a Pocket-Tactics board game
- Disney's new 3D printing princesses experience
- QUAN seeks to develope 3D printing robots to build houses
- Solidscape launches fully automated 3ZSTUDIO 3D printer for custom retail jewelers
- Help the robots with your Kinect at home
- The implications of 3D prinitng on global logistics industry
- Handy Potter: create 3D objects with your hands and Kinect
- Table Lamp from a 3D printer that blooms like a flower
- 3D printed WMF giant spoon
- Giant 3D laser printer to reshape local manufacturing industry
- Using laser beam to 3D print biological tissue on a micrometer scale
- 3D printing and stop motion used for Dutch science show "Het Klokhuis" opening titles
- The world's first 3D printed race car reaches 140 km/h
- 8 functional 3D printable mason jar lids
- 3D print yourself a dungeon crawl game
- New 3-way extruder and color blending nozzle developed for multi-colour/material 3D printing
Buy Photo Booth wrote at 5/21/2013 7:39:51 AM:
Good article about photo booth! There are some good tips have been given in this article about the photo booth which will help us a lot to keep well So keep it up!
ThreeDee-You wrote at 11/13/2012 11:07:06 AM:
You sentence "This is probably the first 3D printing photo booth in the world" is correct. Only probably... ThreeDee-You (http://www.3d-u.com) is a Madrid-Spain based company that has beeen producing 3d sculptures of people since June 2010. Top of the art technology: 2.5 scds posing (not 15 minutes...).