HYREL is fully assembled 3D printer and fully tested before delivery. It has rugged metal frame made of steel and aluminum and uses precision linear rails for all three axes. It features a hot-swap interchangeable mounting system and a quick filament change system allows any user to easily replace and replenish a filament.
HYREL 3D printer will also include the expandable and upgradable features such as expandable build area pack – Go from 150x150x200 mm to 200x200x200 mm; expansion slot and electronics for second HYREL 3D "Hot-Head" extruder etc.
For Kickstarter project the base printer HYREL Engine is sold for $1,395, including a single extruder head and a build area of 150x150x200 mm.
Pledge $3,500 you will receive a HYREL SYSTEM, a pre-assembled HYREL 3D Printer with Dual "Hot-Head" extruders, a build area of 200x200x200 mm, the standard enclosure, and an ultrasonic wash tank.
Like this project? Check their information on Kickstarter here.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Ultra-Bot 3D Printer on Kickstarter
- Pandabot 3D printer soon on Kickstarter
- Solidscape launches fully automated 3ZSTUDIO 3D printer for custom retail jewelers
- Giant 3D laser printer to reshape local manufacturing industry
- File2Part introducing unique Gutenberg 3D full color 3D printer
- Introducing four new personal 3D printers
- The 2nd Gen of the multi-material Imagine 3D printer
- 2BEIGH3 3D printer call for 60 material testers
- TangiBot 3D Printer - a Makerbot Replicator clone
- Israeli student develops largest 3D porcelain printer (video)
- Eco-friendly robotic 3D printer produces architecture from soil on-site
- First open source powder-based 3D printer
- Fully assembled Afinia H-Series 3D printer launched
- Manufacture on the go: a digital fabrication briefcase with 3D printer and CNC mill
- Build a briefcase 3D printer that you can take everywhere
- Ditto 3D printer now available on Indiegogo
- Rostock: an amazing delta robot 3D printer prototype
- Solidscape launches high precision fully automated 3Z Pro 3D printer
- Maxit 3D printer official launch announced
- Some tips for getting better 3D printing results
- How to unpack, start up and shut down 3D-ONE 3D printer
- Foldable Foldarap 3d printer launches a crowdfunding campaign on Ulule
- Monolith Stereolithographic 3D printer
- Short lead time puts Makerbot in a more competitive position
- Low cost open source 3D DLP printer on Kickstarter
- Work in progress - DLP resin 3D printer
- Ultimaker 3D printer experiences and tips after one month of use
- Rebuild a Scara Robot Arm into a 3D ABS printer