Oct. 29, 2012
RapMan 3.2 owners can now also use Axon 3 on their machines, announced Bits From Bytes today.
Axon 3, the newest powerful slicing engine created by Bits From Bytes features build profiles for creating sharp corners, smooth faces and making fine details. With Axon 3 your parts can be sliced into layers in some seconds comparing almost half an hour for the same job from the older version.
The second upgrade is three color printing: Simply drop your multi-material part into Axon 3, if you have a tripple head machine, it can print objects in up to three colors. You can load the three different model files that represent each of the colours/materials and the software will combine them into one.
Further the company has also corrected some minor glitches that were occurring on the 3DTouch.
Up to now AXON 3 is only compatible with the 3D Touch and RapMan 3.2 and it can be downloaded here.
Posted in 3D Software
Maybe you also like:
- Uformia launches modelling software Meshup on Kickstarter
- Printcraft: convert your Minecraft creations into STL 3D model files
- Glasgow unveiled world's most advanced 3D model of the human foot
- TransMagic Releases MagicCheck for 3D Geometry Comparison
- Design a case for iPhone 5 with Tinkercad
- Turning 8-bit sprites into 3D models ready for 3D printing
- Try hacking MakerWare to support old Makerbots
- Computer program automatically improves structural strength of 3D printable objects
- Sculpteo's new app lets you create your own 3D printed iPhone case
- Visual versioning for 3D printable models on CubeHero
- Visualize your 3D models in real size with Augment
- Handy Potter: create 3D objects with your hands and Kinect
- File2Part 3D Software fixes your 3D model with one click
- New system auto-detects & corrects structure problem of your model for 3D Printing
- New 3D modeling saves Chrysler engine and transmission production costs