Type A Machines annouced it will be demoing its Series 1 3D printer at the 21st edition of DEFCON Hacking Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, August 1-4, 2013. Type A Machines' Series 1 3D printers will be on sale at UNIXSurplus and FilamentSupply.com booth in the DEFCON vending area.
Ronald Miloh Alexander, co-founder of Type A Machines will show two special models from Type A Machines: the Red Oak Machine and the Series 1-X 'Vert' tall machine in the Hardware Hacking area.
At the Conference, Type A Machines is offering $150 discount coupons on the Series 1 3D printer. The discount code is encrypted into a numerical sequence: only those able to solve it will access the discount, valid until August 31st 2013.
The code is: 18.104.22.168.10.17.10.12.22.214.171.124.
Posted in 3D Printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- iMakr to Launch First Pop-up-Store At Selfridges, London
- Microsoft Research working on embedding ID tags in 3D printed objects
- And Vinyly turns your ashes into a playable record
- 3D printing will take off soon as key patents expire in 2014
- 3D replicas of Van Gogh masterpieces
- Always losing your keys? Belgian insurance firm helps you with 3D scanning
- I AM 3D: a prototype metal ink 3D printer on Indiegogo
- NAMII organizes 3D exhibit: A history of 3D printing
- Prosthetics become musical instruments
- Get your 3D treatment and 3D printed figurine at Siggraph 2013
- Vets are using 3D printing to help pets
- 3D printed Sonic-Ear makes your iPad sound louder
- Yamada Denki, Japan's largest home appliance chain to sell 3D printers
- Accord: 3D printed personalized earbuds
Adam wrote at 8/4/2013 11:25:51 PM:
even with the discount 1,695.00 is too much I the rigidbot is what I I waiting on
Dan at Type A wrote at 8/4/2013 3:49:51 AM:
No problem mouldmesh, we ship internationally!
mouldmesh wrote at 8/2/2013 2:40:33 PM:
Solved :) Shame I'm not in the US - that printer looks very good