London based A1 Technologies is a distributor of low-cost 3D Printers established in 2009. With the experience and expertise accumulated in the years A1 Technologies decided to design and make their own version of 3D printer, so here it is - the new Maxit 3D printer.
The printer will be launched in few weeks, A1 Technologies gives first glimpse into this new product:
The Maxit is claimed to be reliable, fast and consistent and can be be assembled from the kit within four hours. It is said the price of the kit is at £995(US$1,580/€1,205); and a complete package, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000(US$3,180/€2,425).
According to A1, BETA Maxit can print parts at 40mm/sec, and one of the small test parts at 60mm/sec. The first 100 Maxit 3D printers will be launched as a crowd funded project and first shipment of Maxit is from beginning of May.
Photo credit/Source: A1 Technologies
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- World's first 3D chocolate printer now up for pre-order
- MiiCraft - A pico projector based home built DLP 3D printer
- Leapfrog introduces fully assembled plug-and-play 3D printers to mass market
- High resolution DIY 3D printer on Indiegogo
- Basic and complete Resin-based 3D Printer kit ready for pre-order
- Pocket printer under development
- Introducing Cartesio CNC/3D printer kit
- ORD Bot 3D printers and MakerSlide available for pre-order
- Affordable Blueprinter SHS 3D printer for desktop sintering
- Building an extra large Ultimaker 3D printer
- Breakthrough: High-speed 3D printer with nanoscale precision
- New 3D-ONE 3D printer from Robot Factory
- RouterStrap 3D printer on the CNC Machine
- How low can a Prusa Mendel 3D printer cost go
moazeni wrote at 4/24/2012 2:28:39 PM:
Hello, please address the price of 3D printer manufacturer if your task Bfrstyddr write Persian. Mmch13500@yahoo.com is available in the photo. Samples only with small and medium